Specialty Foods Information and Application
2020 Sundog Arts & Entertainment Faire
80Location: SaskTel Centre Located at 3515 Thatcher Avenue, Saskatoon, Sask
Show Dates and Times:
Friday, December 4, 2020: 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 5, 2020: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 6, 2020: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Set Up: Friday, December 4, 2020: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Take Down: Sunday, December 6, 2020: 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Early Bird Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- Single Booth:
• Early Bird Price – $540 (+ GST) Each booth will be an approximate size of 14′ wide x 8′ deep for inside booths, and 12’x 8’ for the corner booths. Each booth will be provided with one 8′ table and 2 chairs.
• After Early Bird deadline $640 (+ GST)
- Double Booth:
• Early Bird Price- $1080 (+ GST) Each booth will be an approximate size of 24′ x 8′ if a corner, and 28’x 8’ for inside booths. Each booth will be provided with two 8′ tables and 2 chairs.
• After Early Bird deadline $1180 (+ GST)
- Additional Table: 8′ – $15.00 (+ GST) extra
- Additional Table: 4′ – $15.00 (+ GST) extra
- Chairs: $5.00 (+ GST) extra
Sundog is held at SaskTel Centre on both the arena and concourse levels (both levels have first-class load in/load out capacity – bringing your own cart helps move things along). A floor plan is unavailable at this time, however, accepted marketers will be assigned their booth allocation with every attempt to satisfy location and space preferences, with a balanced floor plan the ultimate goal. Corner & double booths will be assigned on a draw basis if demand exceeds supply.
Booth sharing by individuals is encouraged but these must be approved by the Board of Directors.
Each exhibitor must be a Sundog member and juried individually.
- ALL FEES ARE DUE WITH THE APPLICATION FORM AND WILL BE PROCESSED AS RECEIVED. A CASHED CHEQUE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE TO THE FAIRE.
- APPLICATIONS THAT ARE RETURNED N.S.F. WILL BE RULED INELIGIBLE.
- EARLY BIRD PRICING APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY APRIL 30, 2020
- ALL CANCELLATIONS PRIOR TO AUGUST 31 ARE SUBJECT TO A $50 ADMINISTRATION FEE.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE AFTER AUGUST 31, 2020
If you require electricity in your booth, please complete the SaskTel Centre electrical application form and return this with your Sundog application and a post-dated cheque for September 1, 2020 for the correct amount (make the cheque payable to SaskTel Centre) or fill in the credit card information on their form.
Jurying and Packaging:
Applicants must be the producer of the work sold at the Faire. Applicants are required to submit:
- Samples of your product to observe packaging, taste testing and:
- 3 to 6 superior quality/hi-resolution images using jpeg format uploaded with this application. The images should correspond with the image description list on the application form. Photographs will not be accepted. Your images may be used for media advertising, so please ensure they are of hi-resolution and superior quality.
Specialty Food items must be packaged in such a way that they will not be opened and eaten while at Sundog!
During the Faire, you will be asked to remove any items that have not been itemized on the application and accepted. Booths will be evaluated during the show.
Please do not conduct business in any manner outside your display booth. This includes the distribution of literature, product demonstrations or any other method of soliciting sales.
The Sundog Arts Society will provide 24-hour bonded security throughout the Faire. We do not, however, assume responsibility for damage, theft, or loss of an exhibitor’s work or display.
- Sundog Arts Society GST Registration number is 12612 9634 RT.
- Exhibitors are required to meet all federal and provincial tax requirements. Provincial sales tax must be charged. We are required to submit a list of exhibitors to the Department of Finance, Revenue Division. Exhibitors are responsible for obtaining a temporary tax number if you don’t already have one. For further information on this, call 1-800-667-6102.
- Specific unloading times will be assigned.
- The membership fee in the Sundog Arts Society is $20.00 per person per year. This covers administrative costs, as well as annual meeting notification and voting privileges. The membership fee is non-refundable
**Please note, we are no longer taking submissions, the form below is for informational purposes only**