Information Booth – Info & Application
2020 Sundog Arts & Entertainment Faire
80Location: SaskTel Centre Located at 3515 Thatcher Avenue, Saskatoon, Sask
Show Dates and Times:
Friday, December 4, 2020: 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 5, 2020: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 6, 2020: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Set Up: Friday, December 4, 2020: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Take Down: Sunday, December 6, 2020: 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Early Bird Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- Single Booth:
• Early Bird Price – $240 (+ GST) (10’deep and 10′ frontage includes 1-8′ table & 2 chairs)
• After Early Bird deadline $340 (+ GST)
- Single Corner Booth: $100 (+ GST)
- Double Booth:
• Early Bird Price $480 (+ GST) (10’deep and 20′ frontage includes 2-8′ tables & 2 chairs)
• After Early Bird deadline $580 (+ GST)
- Additional Table: 8′ – $15.00 (+ GST) extra
- Additional Table: 4′ – $15.00 (+ GST) extra
- Chairs: $5.00 (+ GST) extra
- Booth curtains are 8′ high at the back and 4′ high at the sides.
Sundog is held at SaskTel Centre on both the arena and concourse levels (both levels have first-class load in/load out capacity – bringing your own cart helps move things along). A floor plan is unavailable at this time, however, accepted marketers will be assigned their booth allocation with every attempt to satisfy location and space preferences, with a balanced floor plan the ultimate goal. Corner & double booths will be assigned on a draw basis if demand exceeds supply.
Booth sharing by individuals or groups is encouraged but these must be approved by the Board of Directors. Each exhibitor must be a Sundog member and juried individually.
- ALL FEES ARE DUE WITH THE APPLICATION FORM AND WILL BE PROCESSED AS RECEIVED. A CASHED CHEQUE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE TO THE FAIRE.
- APPLICATIONS THAT ARE RETURNED N.S.F. WILL BE RULED INELIGIBLE.
- EARLY BIRD PRICING APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY APRIL 30, 2020
- ALL CANCELLATIONS PRIOR TO AUGUST 31 ARE SUBJECT TO A $50 ADMINISTRATION FEE.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE AFTER AUGUST 31, 2020
If you require electricity in your booth please complete the SaskTel Centre electricity application form and return this with your Sundog application and a post-dated cheque for September 1st, 2020 for the correct amount (make cheque payable to SaskTel Centre) or fill in the credit card information on the form.
Booth signs are the responsibility of the individual exhibitors. It is important that these be clearly visible. Your assigned booth number must be displayed at all times. Tables in the booth must be skirted and covered, with no visible cartons or boxes showing. During the Faire you will be asked to remove any articles that have not been itemized on the application and accepted. Booths will be evaluated during the show.
The Sundog Arts Society will provide 24-hour bonded security throughout the Faire. We do not, however, assume responsibility for damage, theft, or loss of a participants or booth display.
- Sundog Arts Society GST Registration number is 12612 9634 RT
- Exhibitors are required to meet all federal and provincial tax requirements. Provincial sales tax must be charged. We are required to submit a list of exhibitors to the Department of Finance, Revenue Division. Exhibitors are responsible for obtaining a temporary tax number if you don’t already have one. For further information on this, call 1-800-667-6102.
- The membership fee in the Sundog Arts Society is $10.00 per person per year. This covers mailing charges for application forms and information sheets as well as annual meeting notification and voting privileges. The membership fee is non-refundable.