Food Court Booth Information and Application
2020 Sundog Arts & Entertainment Faire
Location: SaskTel Centre Located at 3515 Thatcher Avenue, Saskatoon, Sask
Show Dates and Times:
Friday, December 4, 2020: 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 5, 2020: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 6, 2020: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Set Up: Friday, December 4, 2020: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Take Down: Sunday, December 6, 2020: 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Early Bird Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- Food Booth:
• Early Bird Price $570 (+ GST) (8′ deep and 20′ frontage, approximately)
• After Bird Price deadline $670 (+ GST)
- Each booth will be provided with four 8′ tables and 2 chairs. If you wish to rent others, these are available
- Additional Table: 8’ – $15.00 (+ GST) extra.
- Additional Table: 4’ – $15.00 (+ GST) extra.
- Chairs: $5.00 (+ GST) extra
- Booth curtains are 8′ high at the back and 4′ high at the sides.
Sundog is held at SaskTel Centre on both the arena and concourse levels (both levels have first class load in/load out capacity – bringing your own cart helps move things along). A floor plan is unavailable at this time, however, accepted marketers will be assigned their booth allocation with every attempt to satisfy location and space preferences, with a balanced floor plan the ultimate goal. Corner & double booths will be assigned on a draw basis if demand exceeds supply.
- ALL FEES ARE DUE WITH THE APPLICATION FORM AND WILL BE PROCESSED AS RECEIVED. A CASHED CHEQUE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE TO THE FAIRE.
- APPLICATIONS THAT ARE RETURNED N.S.F. WILL BE RULED INELIGIBLE.
- EARLY BIRD PRICING APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY APRIL 30, 2020
- ALL CANCELLATIONS PRIOR TO AUGUST 31 ARE SUBJECT TO A $50 ADMINISTRATION FEE.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE AFTER AUGUST 31, 2020
If you require electricity in your booth, please complete the SaskTel Centre electrical application form and return this with your Sundog application and a post-dated cheque for September 1, 2020 for the correct amount (make the cheque payable to SaskTel Centre) or fill in the credit card information on their form.
Temporary Food Service License:
Please read the enclosed standards for temporary Public Eating Establishments and complete the enclosed application for a Temporary Food Service License. Return to Sundog with your Sundog Application or in mail by October 15.
Booth signs are the responsibility of the individual exhibitors. It is important that these be clearly visible. Your assigned booth number must be displayed at all times. Tables in the booth must be skirted and covered, with no visible cartons or boxes showing. During the Faire you will be asked to remove any foods or articles that have not been itemized on the application and accepted. Booths will be evaluated during the show.
The Sundog Arts Society will provide 24-hour bonded security throughout the Faire. We do not, however, assume responsibility for damage, theft, or loss of a participants or booth display.
Western Concessions, the food contract for SaskTel Centre, has allowed Sundog to operate 7 food concessions. We are the only event allowed to do so. They ask that any beverages they sell, coffee/pop/juices, must be sold in our food booths at the same price/same size. If you have any questions regarding this, please call.
- Sundog Arts Society GST registration number is 12612 9634 RT. You are responsible for looking after your own cash.
- Specific unloading times will be assigned. Please contact the coordinator if there are any questions or concerns. You will be notified of Designated Exhibitor’s parking locations at a later date.
- Exhibitors are required to meet all federal and provincial tax requirements. Provincial Sales Tax must be charged. We are required to submit a list of exhibitors to the Department of Finance, Revenue Division. Exhibitors are responsible for obtaining a temporary tax number, if you don’t already have one. For further information on this, call 1-800-667-6102.