Artisan Information and Application
2021 Sundog Arts & Entertainment Faire
sLocation: SaskTel Centre Located at 3515 Thatcher Avenue, Saskatoon, Sask
Show Dates and Times:
Friday, December 3, 2021: 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 4, 2021: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, December 5, 2021: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Set Up: Friday, December 3, 2021: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Take Down: Sunday, December 5, 2021: 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- Single Booth:
• Price – $500 (+ GST) (10′ deep/10′ frontage) (includes 1-8′ table/ 2 chairs);
- Single Corner Booth: $100 (+ GST)
- 15’ Booth:
• Price $700 (+ GST) (10’ deep/15’ frontage) (includes 1-8’ table/2 chairs)
- Double Booth:
• Early Bird Price $900 (+ GST) (10′ deep/ 20′ frontage) (includes 2-8′ tables/2 chairs)
- Additional Table: 8′ – $15.00 (+ GST) extra
- Additional Table: 4′ – $15.00 (+ GST) extra
- Chairs: $5.00 (+ GST) extra
- Booth curtains are 8′ high at the back and 4′ high at the sides.
Sundog is held at SaskTel Centre on both the arena and concourse levels (both levels have first class load in/load out capacity – bringing your own cart helps move things along). A floor plan is unavailable at this time, however, accepted marketers will be assigned their booth allocation with every attempt to satisfy location and space preferences, with a balanced floor plan the ultimate goal. Corner & double booths will be assigned on a draw basis if demand exceeds supply.
Booth sharing by individuals is encouraged but these must be approved by the Board of Directors.
Each exhibitor must be a Sundog member and juried individually.
- Due to the Pandemic – we are changing our application process slightly for 2021. PLEASE SEND $20 for your Sundog Membership with your application. DO NOT SEND PAYMENT FOR YOUR BOOTH. We will collect payment closer to the show when we are certain the show will be able to proceed due to the Pandemic. The Membership fees are NOT refundable and will help Sundog cover some of our functioning expenses (Phone bills, Website costs, office costs)
- A CASHED CHEQUE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE TO THE FAIRE.
- APPLICATIONS THAT ARE RETURNED N.S.F. WILL BE RULED INELIGIBLE.
- ALL CANCELLATIONS PRIOR TO AUGUST 31 ARE SUBJECT TO A $50 ADMINISTRATION FEE.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE AFTER AUGUST 31, 2020
If you require electricity in your booth, please complete the SaskTel Centre electrical application form and return this with your Sundog application and a post-dated cheque for September 1, 2021 for the correct amount (make the cheque payable to SaskTel Centre) or fill in the credit card information on their form.
Each application must be accompanied by superior quality, hi-resolution images typical of the product to be sold. Your images will be used on social media for your marketer’s spotlight, please ensure your images are high quality. Sundog is a family-friendly show and products with profanity will not be accepted. If you have any questionable products, please describe and send an image for the Board to Jury. Please explain how your product is made in as much detail as possible. We give preference to Artists creating unique products. Component products such as stringing pre-purchased beads, or gluing purchased items together isn’t the artistic level we are looking for.
3 to 6 images using jpeg format submitted with this application, with images corresponding to image description list on the application form. Photographs/slides will not be accepted. Our website application allows you to easily upload your photos.
Applicants must be the producer of the work sold at the Faire. Except in rare circumstances, work made from a commercial kit/mould will not be considered.
When the floor plan is being laid out, we strive for a balance of mediums between the concourse and arena levels at SaskTel Centre. While your preferences will be considered, Sundog reserves the final decision as to booth location. Please be aware that during the Faire you will be asked to remove any articles that have not been itemized on the application and accepted. Booths will be evaluated during the show. Please do not conduct business in any manner outside your display booth. This includes the distribution of literature, product demonstrations or any other method of soliciting sales.
The Sundog Arts Society will provide 24-hour bonded security throughout the Faire. We do not assume responsibility for damage, theft, or loss of an exhibitor’s work or display.
- Sundog Arts Society GST Registration number is 12612 9634 RT
- Exhibitors are required to meet all federal and provincial tax requirements. Provincial sales tax must be charged. We are required to submit a list of exhibitors to the Department of Finance, Revenue Division. Exhibitors are responsible for obtaining a temporary tax number if you don’t already have one. For further information on this, call 1-800-667-6102.
- The membership fee in the Sundog Arts Society is $20.00 per person per year. This covers administration costs, as well as annual meeting notification and voting privileges. The membership fee is non-refundable.
**Please note, we are no longer taking submissions, the form below is for informational purposes only**